Generally, our services (online tutoring, online conferences, educator hub services, and professional development services) orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to another client. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the student or parent or professional meets the following requirements:
- 1. The Student or Parent or Professional MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via or email to the following address email@example.com. VERBAL requests will NOT be accepted.
- 2. The client did not access any portion of the online service (student services, educator services, or professional development services). There will be NO refunds for any online service once the service has been accessed in any manner.
If granted a refund, a service fee of 20% of the course fee will be deducted. If the request is made AFTER 24-hours your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 24-Hours of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the client has not EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM time allotted. You may transfer your payment to a service of equal or lesser value. The payment difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a service of LESSER value. Transfers to services of GREATER value must include payment of additional fees with the transfer request.
Online Professional Development Refund Policy
Professional Development service orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to another course. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the client meets the following requirements:
- 1. The client did not access ANY portion of the online service AND the client requests a refund, in writing via email within 24 hours of enrolling in the service.
- 2. We are unable to offer refunds after a session or service has started.
If granted a refund, a service fee of 20% of the course or service fee will be deducted. If the request is made AFTER 24-hours your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Online courses may NOT be transferred to another student/ user.
- Orders placed with a Corporate Account or Discount Code are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Course Extension Policy
Expired courses, students/ users who FAIL to continue their course or attend live sessions are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
Please understand that with the enrollment and access of your online course, you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy.