Developing empirical, logical and analytical investigations in order to provide solutions for improvement.
Benefits: You will receive assistance with the following:
- Understanding and developing the introduction sections of your research paper.
- Developing and articulating research questions that are related to the purpose of your study.
- Choosing a research topic.
- Identifying primary sources for your Literature Review.
- Completing an annotated bibliography.
- Including appropriate in-text citations.
- Developing an accurate reference list.
- Understanding APA formatting.
No Reviews found for this course.