Are You Ready To Take Your Teaching Career To The Next Step?
Teacher E-Portfolio is a professional development course created for teachers to organize their professional journey. For this course we offer 2 options. We offer a live session on how to create your E-Portfolio as well as packages that are centered around us creating your E-Portfolio for you.
Live Teacher E-Portfolio Session
This live professional development course teaches you how to create your E-Portfolio using Google Sites. The course breaks down all the guiding principles of the new effective teacher appraisal document. Teachers will be carefully guided to create a portfolio that captures their professional journey using creative and engaging tools. Please note that:
- This is a certificate course
- This is a 3 ½ hours course that meets on the day that the client(s) requests.
- The price is a group price. The group can have an unlimited amount of teachers. However if you would like to book the course as a one-on-one, it is available at the same price.
Live Teacher E-Portfolio Session Schedule
Session 1– A) Guiding Principles
- Outlining evidences required for each Guiding Principle
- B) Gmail, Google Drive and Google Sites
- Creating Gmail Account
- Uploading, creating, naming and sharing files and folders, etc in Google Drive
- Learning the features of Google Sites
- Uploading from Google Drive to Google Sites
Session 2- A) Sample E-Portfolio
- Viewing sample portfolio and how evidences can be arranged
- B) Canva, PosterMyWall, Removebg
- Creating Canva Account/PosterMyWall account
- Creating cover banner, footer design and logo utilizing all 3 apps
- C) Starting YOUR E-Portfolio
- Adding your evidences and newly created designs to your Google Site
If your preference is for us to create your E-Portfolio, our Diamond, Gold and Platinum Packages listed below are for you:
Diamond E-Portfolio Package Breakdown
Gold E-Portfolio Package Breakdown
Platinum E-Portfolio Package Breakdown
No Reviews found for this course.